Two Post-doctoral Scientist Positions available at Zhang's Lab
Two post-doctoral positions funded by Hubei university and national grant are available at Zhang's lab. The successful applicant will actively participate a team studying plastid biology including gene expression of plastid genes, development of new tools and exploration of novel biotechnology application of plastid genome transformation in metabolic engineering, molecular farming and (a)biotic resistance engineering. Professor Zhang is also an expert of the National "Thousand Talent Project" and "Chutian Scholar" Distinguished professor.
1. PhD in following majors including Plant Molecular Biology, Plant Genetics, Entomology, Plant Pathology.
2. At least one first-author publication in a decent journal is required.
3. Able to work independently.
1. A Post-doctoral apartment is provided.
2. RMB 200, 000 to 250, 000 per year depending on qualifications, including five social insurance and one housing fund.
3. Rewards depending on scientific achievement.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter describing yourscientific achievement and future research plans for this position to Professor Zhang via email email@example.com. Positions are now open for apply and will continue until the positions are filled.